Join The Vorsite Team
business Development Manager
What we value in our team members
Fearlessness and a never-ending drive to discover technology
Be committed to the team and Customers
Deep interest in learning your customers’ business and a drive to have a positive impact
Desire to learn more, grow, and understand something better…Then acting on it!
Vorsite has been providing Microsoft Cloud Consulting Services since 2008! We are now poised to grow our team exponentially in 2019, and we are looking for a high energy Business Development Manager to grow our customer base. The ideal candidate should enjoy networking, building relationships, and finding new business opportunities. Can articulate the business value and benefits of Microsoft’s Cloud Services to our customers. This is a great opportunity to be deeply involved in all aspects of Vorsite from Operations, Marketing, Sales; and grow a small but well-established organization.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Network within the industry, calling prospects to bring new client opportunities to the Vorsite consulting team.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Become a subject matter expert on Vorsite services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Engage with Microsoft Sales and Marketing Channel
- Engage with Microsoft Partner Teams to identify marketing and sales promotions
- Establishing and expanding Vorsite’ s brand throughout the Microsoft community
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-years sales experience with proven ability to develop new business.
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience selling Microsoft Cloud Services.
- Minimum 3-years of sales success in Technology Consulting or Managed Service
- Excellent communication and command of English language, interpersonal, leadership, and presentation skills
- Experience managing contacts and opportunities in Hubspot or similar system
Please send your resume, and job title you would like to apply for: email@example.com